SE Grocers rewards Loyalty Program Free Fuel Event Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ONE’S ODDS OF RECEIVING FREE GASOLINE.
By participating in the Event, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, any notices or other information posted online or announced on the radio in connection with the Event, any instructions provided by designated personnel at the Event, and the Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules, which will be final.
The Free Fuel Event (the “Event”) is sponsored by Southeastern Grocers, Inc, (SEG) parent company and home of BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie grocery stores (the “Sponsor”). The Event dates, times and locations will be announced on the Sponsor’s social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) and promoted via organic media coverage and partnerships with select online influencers throughout the month of July 2018.
- Eligibility: Participants must be eighteen years of age or older. Proof of age may be required. The first 100 Participants in eligible vehicles to arrive at the designated Shell stations and receive a voucher with a car position number will receive one fill-up of free regular grade Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasoline (ARV $2.89 per gallon), limited to a maximum of $40 per vehicle (the “Event Reward”). No purchase necessary to obtain the Event Reward as long as the eligible participant arrives in his/her vehicle within the specified timeframe of event, the vehicle is among the first 100 to arrive at the designated Shell station and receive a voucher with a car position number, and participant complies with these Official Rules. Automobiles, RVs, SUVs, trucks and motorcycles are eligible. Gasoline cans, lawn equipment and boats are not eligible for participation.
Each Event Reward is limited to one fill-up per vehicle, not to exceed $40; trailered or towed vehicles/equipment will not be allowed to participate. Actual retail value of the Event Reward will depend on the number of gallons of gasoline received, but will not exceed $40. Event Rewards are non-transferable, cannot be divided between more than one vehicle, and cannot be substituted or exchanged for cash. The value of the Event Reward may be reported for tax purposes. Each participant who receives an Event Reward will be required to provide their full name and address and will be responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes.
Employees of the Sponsor, Shell Oil Products US the participating Shell station and participating radio station, (collectively, the “Event Entities”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
- Conclusion of Event: The Event will conclude once the identified "100th vehicle” at each location has received the Event Reward.
- How to Participate: Proceed in a safe manner, obeying all traffic laws, and line up in your vehicle as directed by designated personnel. Event Rewards will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis to the first 100 participants to receive a voucher with a car position number. Odds of being one of the first 100 vehicles depend on the number of eligible participants.
- Conduct and Decisions: By participating in the Event, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of personnel of Sponsor or other designated personnel on duty at the participating station. Persons who violate any rule, traffic law, “cut in line,” or otherwise gain unfair advantage in participating in the Event will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, unsafe, reckless, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited and grounds for disqualification and further action as deemed appropriate by Sponsor. If the conduct or outcome of the Event is affected by human conduct, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Event, or make such decisions regarding the Event as Sponsors deems appropriate.
- Liability Release/ Disputes: Each participant acknowledges that the Event Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Event Entities that may cause the Event to be disrupted or not run as intended; (ii) any losses, injuries, or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from participation in the Event or any Event-related activity or acceptance, use, or misuse of an Event Reward; or (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Event.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT IN ANY WAY, ALL PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO AND HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE EVENT ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS, AND VENDORS, AND THESE COMPANIES’ OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, PARTICIPATION IN, OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY EVENT REWARD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGES, DEFAMATION, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND CLAIMS BASED ON THE RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY AND PRIVACY (WHETHER DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE).
ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE EVENT OR ANY EVENT REWARD WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS.
- Photo release: By participating in the Event, participants agree to grant the Sponsors, and their licensees or designees, permission to publish, display, reproduce, broadcast, or otherwise use their names or any images taken on property at the Event in any media, for advertising and/or promotional purposes.
- Sponsor: Southeastern Grocers, Inc, (SEG) parent company and home of BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie grocery stores, 8928 Prominence Parkway, #200, Jacksonville, FL 32256