Getting to Know Plenti
- What is Plenti?
- Plenti lets you earn and use points at certain Plenti partners with one card. Partners include: AT&T, Chili's, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil, Rite Aid and more.
- Is this a credit card?
- No, it is a rewards program and is free to join.
- How do I register?
- Starting October 19, Pre-register at Harveys by scanning your Driver’s license or by providing your first and last name and a cell number at checkout. To use points, complete registration at Harveyssupermarkets.com/plenti or by calling Plenti.
- How much does it cost to register?
- Nothing. It is free!
- Where can I pre-register?
- Starting October 19, a cashier can pre-register, upgrade and link your old Rewards card.
- Why should I complete registration?
- If I registered online when should I expect
to receive a Plenti card in the mail?
- You will receive your Harveys Rewards + Plenti®card within 7-10 business days by mail.
- Which stores and businesses are partnered with Plenti?
- Who is eligible to register for Plenti?
- You must be at least 13 years old and live in the United States (or territories). Businesses cannot register for Plenti.
- Do I need a different card for each partner?
- No. One card works for all partners, even if it highlights a specific partner.
- Do I need my old Harveys Key to earn existing
- No. Upgrading links (and replaces) your old Harveys Key with your new Harveys Rewards + Plenti®card. Use your old card for remaining fuelperks! only.
- How do I link my Harveys Rewards card to my
- Link Harveys Rewards and Harveys Rewards + Plenti®cards online at harveyssupermarkets.com/plenti.
- I registered for Plenti but do not have an
existing Harveys Reward card. Can I get the benefits?
- Yes. You can earn Plenti points starting October 19th.
- Can I still use my old Harveys Reward Card?
- You can use remaining fuelperks! until they expire.
- You can also use the old card for store discounts, but not to earn fuelperks! after October 10th
- To earn Plenti points, you must upgrade to the Harveys Rewards + Plenti®card.
- Can I use Plenti points at Fuel Rewards Stations?
- No. Plenti points can be used at participating Exxon and Mobil stations. Use your last fuelperks! at FRN stations.
- Where is my closest Exxon or Mobil station?
- Visit our store locator and use FuelFinder for fuel partners: Click here
- Why do you need my email?
- Harveys and Plenti® will send personalized offers to members through email. A member can opt out of email notifications on their member profile at plenti.com.
- Why do you need my date of birth?
- Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule, Plenti is required to verify that its members are over the age of 13.
- How do I earn points?
- Use your Harveys Rewards + Plenti®card, key tag, phone number, or digital card at Harveys or a Plenti® partner.
- You can earn even more points by activating offers at plenti.com or with the Plenti mobile app.
- Earn points shopping online through the Plenti Online Marketplace.
- How do I get the most value out of Plenti?
- Points add up fast when you use your card at Harveys, Chili's, Exxon, Macy’s,
Mobil and Rite Aid.
- Make eligible purchases with your Harveys Rewards + Plenti®card at Plenti partners.
- Earn more savings with offers from partners on plenti.com or the Plenti® mobile app.
- Shop online through the Plenti Online Marketplace.
- Points add up fast when you use your card at Harveys, Chili's, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil and Rite Aid.
- Do points expire?
- Points expire after 2 years.
- When can I see Plenti® points I have earned?
- Your balance will print on your receipt and usually includes points from that transaction.
- Check points at plenti.com or with the Plenti® app. Often, Plenti® points are credited instantly.
- Does it matter how I pay for my purchases?
- No. You can earn Plenti points no matter how you pay.
- What do I do if I’m missing points?
- Points earned at Harveys can generally take up to 24 hours to credit to your account. If it takes longer, call the Harveys or Plenti® call center. You may be asked for a receipt for Plenti® points.
- Can I earn Plenti® points if I do not activate
- Yes. Use the Harveys Rewards + Plenti®card, key tag, or digital card to earn points with retail partners.
- How do I know my Harveys purchase is eligible
for Plenti® points?
- There are a few Harveys purchases not eligible for Plenti® points. To see a full list, please visit www.plenti.com/exclusions
*At participating Exxon™ and Mobil™ stations
**Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply. Plenti points cannot be earned or used on fees and services or on some purchases. Points have no monetary value and expire after 2 years. You must have finished signing up and have a minimum of 200 points to be eligible to use points.