Harveys Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the quantity of coupons and or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single customer.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, Harveys limits redemption to (5) five of the same coupons for the same item in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
- Harveys will only accept original manufacturer coupons, Harveys coupons and valid internet coupons. No reproductions, altered coupons, or coupons on mobile devices will be accepted. The only coupons accepted on a mobile device are the “tell Harveys” brand coupons.
- A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon can be used on the same item in the same transaction.
- A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon. An electronic coupon is linked to the Loyalty Card and deducts automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
- Only (5) five coupons on like items are eligible to double
- Manufacturer coupons with a value of 50¢ or less will double, unless otherwise posted at store level.
- Double coupon redemption applies only to manufacturer coupons, not to Harveys store coupons.
- Coupons for free product, electronic coupons, coupons for alcohol/tobacco and coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled.
<align="center">See your local Harveys store for more details. • Effective December 5, 2016</align="center">