Let's help each other stay safe
A Letter to our Customers
The COVID-19 virus has changed our daily lives, changed the way we work and challenged all of us in unprecedented ways. However, it hasn't changed who we are - because that remains a choice that we make, regardless of the challenges we face. At Southeastern Grocers, we choose to be a People First company, and our commitment to putting people at the heart of every decision we make remains in the best and worst of times. We continue to do all we can to provide the safest and healthiest store experience that we can for you, our customers, our communities and our associates. Rest assured, we will continue to refine our processes and protocols in our stores, with health and safety as our guide, as long as this pandemic remains a threat. You can always count on us.
Store Hours Update:
- On Thursday, May 21st,stores will now be open from 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Our first open hour on weekdays (7 a.m. to 8 a.m., Monday - Friday) are reserved for seniors and those most at risk. Additionally, we will continue to reserve Monday and Tuesday from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. for healthcare professionals and first responders.
To ensure the safety of our customers and associates, we are no longer offering the following:
- Refunds, exchanges, rain checks, and self-service food offerings
Southeastern Grocers strengthens safety measures to protect communities from COVID-19
- For the safety of our customers and associates, we are installing protective Plexiglas partitions at all store registers, customer service desks, pharmacies and liquor store counters.
- Harveys Supermarkets will implement additional social distancing protocols, in accordance with CDC guidance, to maintain a 6-foot distance between customers and associates, along with regulated in-store occupancy standards.
- We will continue to offer modified store and pharmacy hours to provide the cleanest, safest possible store experience, as well as employment opportunities for those in need throughout the Southeast.